Saturday 21 April 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon

In about 15 minutes I will start participating in Dewey's Read-a-Thon. I will attempt to spend a full 24 hours reading...since I love sleep I don't know if I'll be able to do it, but I'm giving it my best shot. Here are the books I've chosen to read:



1. The Torn Skirt by Rebecca Godfrey 199 pages
2. Candy Girl by Diablo Cody 212 pages
3. Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk 224 pages (on Kindle)
4. Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman 272 pages (on Kindle)
5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky 213 pages (on Kindle)
6. The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker 164 pages
7. Baxter by Jessica Hamilton 144 pages

...And the food I will be enjoying:


  • S'mores Pop-tarts
  • Sweet Marie Bars
  • Spinach dip with pumpernickel bread
  • Hot Dog Lunchable
  • Homemade iced tea
  • A variety of K-cups
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment