Sunday 22 April 2012

Read-a-Thon Hour Twenty-Three

Currently reading: Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman 

Thoughts so far: As I read more of this book, I realize that I don't agree with any of Klosterman's opinions and find his essays (mostly) unfunny and dull. If I had started this book earlier on I probably would've abandoned it in favour of another book on my list, but I thought it would be pointless to start another book so close to the end.

Pages read this hour: I'm reading this on my Kindle (no page numbers) so I've read 48% total (16% this hour because I read 32% in the last four hours).

Total pages read: 635...and however many pages 48% of this book happens to be.

Snacks consumed: None.

Books finished: The Torn Skirt by Rebecca Godfrey
Candy Girl by Diablo Cody
Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

No comments:

Post a Comment