Sunday 22 April 2012

Read-a-Thon Hour Twenty-Four

Currently reading: Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman 

Pages read this hour: I'm reading this on my Kindle (no page numbers) so I've read 56% total (8% this hour because I read 48% in the last four hours).

Total pages read: 777 (according to Amazon, Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs is 272 pages and I read just over half of it, so I divided that number in half to get this number)

Snacks consumed: None.

Books finished: The Torn Skirt by Rebecca Godfrey
Candy Girl by Diablo Cody
Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
 
End of Event Meme
  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Probably around 12:00 am or 1:00 am - that was when my boyfriend went to bed and I started to realized how tired I was.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? The Girl Next Door by Jack Ketchum, Samson and Denial by Bob Ford
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, I thought everything was great.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I thought the posts on the Read-a-thon site were great - they made me laugh and inspired me to keep going when I became really tired and just wanted to go to bed.
  5. How many books did you read? 3 1/2
  6. What were the names of the books you read? The Torn Skirt by Rebecca Godfrey, Candy Girl by Diablo Cody, Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk and half of Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? Candy Girl by Diablo Cody
  8. Which did you enjoy least? Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Not applicable.
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Very likely - I had so much fun! Next time I would definitely be a reader again.
I'm a bit sad the Read-a-Thon is over, but I'm sure I'll participate in the next one. I'm off to bed now. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment