Sunday 15 April 2012

Teen Magazine Monday


So I've decided to add yet another feature to my blog. I think it will be bi-weekly or maybe monthly - I haven't really decided yet. Anyway, I've dubbed it Teen Magazine Monday. Each post will feature a different magazine from my pre-teen and teen years (which were around 1999-2004). I will scan a few articles from the magazine that I found interesting and post them along with my commentary.

The reason I'm doing this is because I love 90's nostalgia. I still have a huge collection of my teen magazines in a box in my room at my dad's house. I had subscriptions to YM and Fashion 18, plus I had several hand-me-down magazines from older cousins and I also bought a lot of magazines - J-14, M, Seventeen, Jump, Twist.... I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment