Sunday 22 April 2012

Read-a-Thon Hour Twenty-Two

Currently reading: Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman 

Thoughts so far: I spoke too soon about this book being hilarious. So far I've only found two essays relate-able - the others are on subjects I know nothing about (like The Real World and Billy Joel) so I've found them far less amusing. I'm really struggling to stay awake at this point...but there's just two more hours to go!

Pages read this hour: I'm reading this on my Kindle (no page numbers) so I've read 32% total (11% this hour because I read 21% in the last three hours).

Total pages read: 635...and however many pages 32% of this book happens to be.

Snacks consumed: Just fed the cats again, nothing for me though.

Books finished: The Torn Skirt by Rebecca Godfrey
Candy Girl by Diablo Cody
Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

No comments:

Post a Comment