Sunday 22 April 2012

Read-a-Thon Hour Twenty

Currently reading: Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman  
 
Thoughts so far: Just finished Klosterman's essay on The Sims and laughed so hard I cried!  Definitely relate-able to any Simmer. Hope the rest of the book is just as funny because then I'll actually have a chance of staying awake.

Pages read this hour: I'm reading this on my Kindle (no page numbers) so I've read 12% (so 10% this hour because I read 2% in the last hour).

Total pages read: 635...and however many pages 10% of this book happens to be.

Snacks consumed: Just finished the last sip of iced tea in my glass that's been sitting there for the past couple of hours.

Books finished: The Torn Skirt by Rebecca Godfrey
Candy Girl by Diablo Cody
Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

No comments:

Post a Comment