Saturday 21 April 2012

Read-a-Thon Hour Thirteen

Currently reading: Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk 

Pages read this hour: 25%

Total pages read: 411...plus however many pages of Fight Club

Snacks consumed: Stew made by my boyfriend and Pillsbury Biscuits (I didn't eat that much of it because I was full from all the junk I ate earlier so I'll save the rest for later).


Books finished: The Torn Skirt by Rebecca Godfrey
Candy Girl by Diablo Cody

Mid-Event Survey

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?

I'm getting a bit sleepy.

2) What have you finished reading?

The Torn Skirt by Rebecca Godfrey and Candy Girl by Diablo Cody.

3) What is your favorite read so far?

 Candy Girl

4) What about your favorite snacks?

 Spinach dip...OMG so good!

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!

Wall-to-Wall Books, Fictionista and Recreational Reading...I've been mostly reading books instead of blogs, but I have clicked on a few links. I'll probably come back to the Read-a-Thon site later to discover more book blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment