Friday 23 December 2011

3 Christmas Movies to Watch on Netflix Canada

1. Love Actually


Okay, so Netflix Canada doesn't have a lot of movies, but there are a few pretty good Christmas movies available to watch. The best one (in my opinion) is Love Actually. It's one of my favourite chick flicks. I'm not a huge fan of chick flicks because they're usually so predictable and therefore boring, but this one differs from others I've seen and hated. Love Actually features many different characters and shows how their lives are connected at the end. What sets it apart from other chick flicks is that not everyone in the movie has a happy ending.

2. Bad Santa


I know that a lot of people think Bad Santa is too raunchy or stupid, but I disagree - I think it's hilarious. It's definitely worth a watch if you're sick of all the other crappy, corny Christmas movies.

3. Christmas With the Kranks


This isn't the greatest Christmas movie, but it has its moments. If you already have Netflix, then you really have nothing to lose by watching it (except an hour and a half of your time).

No comments:

Post a Comment