Thursday 22 December 2011

4 Best Seasonal Foods

1. Eggnog


I love eggnog. LOVE IT. If they sold it all year long, I would never stop buying it. So when it arrives in stores, I always have at least one carton in my fridge. Festival is my favourite brand - I know everyone swears by Neilson, but Festival is cheaper and I actually think it tastes better.

2. President's Choice Candy Cane Ice Cream

This is the absolute best ice cream in the world. Anyone who loves candy canes or chocolate or the combination of mint and chocolate must try this. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

3. Christmas goodies


Every year my mom would make tons of Christmas goodies and I couldn't wait to "taste test" them all. Since my mom passed away, this year my brother and I are splitting her usual Christmas baking between us. You can bake cookies throughout the year, but Christmas is the only time when it's acceptable to make five different batches in one week and eat as many as you want.

4. Cranberry Ginger Ale



They only sell this delicious kind of ginger ale at Christmastime and I love it - I realize I could just mix cranberry juice with ginger ale and get pretty much the same result, but I'm far too lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment